No-cost open marketplace
Buy or sell anything healthcare-related with no interference or fees
- No fees to register an account.
- No fees to post anything for sale or needed for your own use.
- No need to post any pricing, because we don't charge commissions.
- Deal direct with your counterparts — all contact information is disclosed.
Quick marketplace search returns relevant items, instantly, and without lots of clutter and noise from
Stale requests and listings are automatically expired, so you don't waste time chasing
No need to upload anything if you make full use of marketplace channels. New items that match your interests will flow to your mailbox the
moment they are posted.
Crowd-sourced OEM parts database
The world's first large-scale open contributor portal for healthcare-related OEM parts information
- Anyone can use the portal (no account needed).
- Registered users can add new records, comments, and photos to any parts record.
- Registered users can create requests or list items directly from parts records.
Power tools for premium clients
Additional services available to our paid subscribers
Create sales groups and share listings and requests management. All team members can see all items originated
by any member of their group.
- Automatic renewal of any item or listing can be set.
APIs provided to allow external lookups on the marketplace to execute inside your
APIs provided to allow external lookups on the parts engine to execute inside your
APIS provided to push listings and requests directly from your platform onto healthica.
- Directly embed parts engine information in your own websites and/or advertisement.
Embed targeting marketing in search engine results to promote your company and offerings.
Access to marketplace analytics
give you a global view of market trends, interest in specific item types, and more.
Free support to help with integration between Healthica and Simplexablepro
platforms for inventory management, service calls, and accounting.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss premium services. All other options above
are open to any user, at no cost, but subject to our terms of service.